Deluxe in Melbourne, Australia. C.O.S Design.
I die. Cuteness overload.
If this doesn’t make you want to go to Australia, I don’t know what will.
1. Watching an Aussie Rules football game (much different then American football) and the announcers kept referring to the team as having more débutantes than any other team. I first thought I was hearing things, but nope they were referring to rookie players. Should I tell them that débutante translates to “female beginner” and is most ALWAYS used involving females?
2. My boyfriend has his last shift tonight at the bar he’s been working at because he’s started at a job at John Deere. He sent me a text saying “I’m getting drunk sneaky styles :)”
Amazing. Love it!
Sesame Street: Share it Maybe!
All my tumblr feed ever is:
1. PREPPY, prep, prep, prep, PREPPY blah blah blah blah - Prep is nothing new, it has been around for decades so you’re nothing special for being it.
2. Monogram EVERYTHING.
3. “I drink a lot, more than anyone else EVER that went to college.”
4. Insert mindless, idiotic politically aimed comment that makes practically zero sense (both sides).
5. “I’m classy” - insert cleavage/ass shot and then SHOCKED when an anon sends something dirty or calls them a slut.
6. GIFS of the same things over and over and over and over again
7. Picture of a man in vineyard vines, khakis and loafers - “OMG my husband BETTER look like this” over and over and over again
8. “sorry I’m not sorry” & “sorry bout it” - HAS GO TO GO, no you are not the first person to ever say something judgemental or bitchy
9. MONEY MONEY MONEY, blah blah blah - People not understanding the concept that if you actually do come from money, you don’t talk about it because that is RUDE.
10. Lilly prints, everywhere. All the time. I think they are purdy too but I don’t need to see them over and over again. They have a website for that.