so, please read what we’ve got and send in what you were told!
- Mac’s Drive-In
- The Esso Club: Meat & 3 and Boiled Peanuts
- bonus points if you chat with any current/former players/coaches
- TD’s - write your name in a booth
- Find Paw’s Diner
- Eat Corn Nuggets
- Super Taco
- figure out how many mix and match flavors are possible on the Cook-Out menu
- Columbo’s Atlas Pizza
- Beer at Nick’s
- bonus points with a professor, double-up: with a dean, triple points if you get your name on a plaque on the wall
- Get your Tiger Town Tavern 21 t-shirt on said birthday
- Get into Overtime without membership
- run through the sprinklers on Bowman field
- or slide through the mud in the rain, but bonus points for sprinklers because you have to know when they turn on
- swim in the reflection pond (kayaking counts too!)
- bonus points for pool party (floaties and games)
- explore the botanical gardens
- find the elven throne, the pregnant floor, the mystical spiral cave, and mini stone-henge.
- sign the secret book. there is a circular plaque with the library call number on it.
- hint: if you have walked on every single sidewalk on campus, you have been within five feet of it.
- super hint: “ It’s in a building dedicated just to the call number on campus.”
- crazy hint: “The call number is somewhere that you can’t see from the library, but you can see the library from the call number. “
- take pictures with all the statues on campus
- watch a sunset from the dikes
- find all of the metal paper planes
- hint: there’s 6
- rub howards rock
- find the “docks” downtown clemson
- visit the Penthouse Suite in Clemson House
- bonus points for not breaking in / actually being invited
- go in the underground tunnels
- except maybe not since this is not just illegal but also dangerous :o
- find the monsoon room
- kiss the 50 yard line of Death Valley
- tour Fort Hill
- bonus points if you do it before graduation and still graduate
- go inside the bell tower of Tillman Hall
- go down Roller Coaster Road
- Either sleep in the library or have a pizza delivered there
- have a pizza delivered to class
- don’t warn anyone. especially not your professor
- take a picture from the roof of a building
- do the Cadence Count in any place that is NOT Clemson where you see Clemson attire - only counts if a stranger joins in
- go to Cookie Break!
- buy something useless at the Jockey Lot
- spend a hot day at the Rock Quarry
- Commit to Solid Orange Friday for an entire semester successfully
- bonus points if you do this AFTER you graduate
- See Clemson beat USC
- bonus points if it’s an away game
- have a snowball fight
- secretly stock your dorm with items from Harcombe and Schilletter
- Sunday Brunch at Clemson House
- start your tailgate before 8am
- find Frank the Groundhog
- learn all the words to the Alma Mater
- hint they are on this tumblr! :o
AWWW this is makes me homesick for Clemson. But find Paw’s Diner? it is not exactly difficult to find…
YOWZA Georgia. yowza. Can you just score once? Maybe a field goal? Defence = weak sauce.
A travel website here advertised a sale for international flights. Since I am hoping to come home for Christmas I got mega excited. $1600 EACH WAY! Not round trip, one way. HOW IS THAT A SALE?! ARGH
Semester of hell is over and I am going on a diet. A diet of wine. And vodka. Nothing else.
Traditional style in a Portland loft building. Garrison Hullinger Interior Design.
(HQ) POOL PARTY
They look like they’re having so much fun.
Jul 23 2012; London, United Kingdom; USA swimmers Michael Phelps (center) and Matt Grevers (far left) laugh during practice four days before the 2012 London Olympics at the Aquatics Center. Mandatory Credit: Rob Schumacher-USA TODAY Sports
why haven’t I seen this guy all over tumblr?! I just want to rub his abs